Friday, November 4, 2011

Taking orders!

Alright, I am now taking orders!

Here's a final look at the polishes that are for sale:

Biotic God


Siha


Sunset Eyes


Saren


Say Goodnight, Manuel



Polishes will be $10 a bottle, NO minimum order (although, if you're ordering from overseas, please get at least 3 to make shipping worth it :) )

I will accept PayPal and Money Order. I will accept orders via email. My email address is: zeldas_revenge@yahoo.com. Please write "Polish Order" in the subject so your email doesn't get caught in my spam filter.

Please include:
Your Name AND your screenname on MUA or whatever nail board you use
Polishes you'd like, and quantity of each
Your Address
Method of payment

If I require more information, I will email you. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as I accept your order.

I will monitor closely to see how many orders I can keep up with and close when I feel it is necessary in order to preserve my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment