Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Little Extreme

I am sorry, but I LOVE that you get to be a jerk in ME. I haven't gone totally jerky in a playthrough, though. I like to sprinkle in my random moments of asshole. You can be an asshole, but since you're saving the galaxy, you're not a total asshole. It's all about balance.

I would never do these things in real life, of course. I just felt the need to point that out lol. These are animated characters, therefore not real people, so I just go for it. Not to say I don't feel kind of bad for it afterwards.

Case in point:


This is Manuel. He's a genius (yet mentally unstable) scientist who is very distraught after a brutal attack on his colony. The attack has knocked him off his rocker a bit; so when you meet him, he's spewing nonsensical babble (or is it??? He figures out the plot of the game before YOU).

You can get him to...well...


What ensues:


"Say 'goodnight', Manuel."


"You can't silence the truth! My voice MUST be heard!"


*giant right hook*

I love the exaggerated wind-up and the giant right hook she throws. Of course, Manuel is knocked out cold. He falls to the floor immediately.



"That might have been a little extreme, Commander."

I love that defiant little brow furrow she gives as she glances at Manuel on the floor. I kind of want to draw little devil horns on her.


There we go.

Anyway, that's the story behind this polish:




"Say Goodnight, Manuel". Black jelly loaded with multi-sized holographic hexagons, holographic bar, and holographic star and crescent moon glitters.

My sanity has not yet been breached (for the most part), so I am still taking orders for polish. This, of course, is one of the ones up for sale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment