Sunday, November 20, 2011

Men With Scars

When you first meet Garrus Vakarian, he's a space cop with a passion for the pursuit of justice. He's hotheaded and idealistic. He believes he can save the world with his gun. His intentions are pure, but he's a little confused as to how to do good in the galaxy.

As time passes, though, he starts to lose his way. He becomes hardened with time, and his idealism becomes shadowed by a dark and jaded demeanor. And he gets some cool scars to go with his darker side after he eats a missile too. But good old Garrus just takes it in stride and makes a joke and what could come off as a small pass at you.


How his blue blood and greyish skin made for pink scars is beyond me, but oh well.

The first thing that drew my eye towards him, other than being all spiky and sharp everywhere, was that blue and black armor he wears. It's pretty striking and definitely makes him stand out.

So I made something that would match:




Archangel the frankenpolish. It's the nickname Garrus is given in ME2 for his good deeds and protecting the locals.

The black glitter is a loose glitter that was sent to me. The mini silver hex glitters were from a glitter shaker I found at a fabulous dollar store. All the other colors bled, unfortunately. The pack also included really gorgeous green glitter and was so sad when it lost all color. Such is the life of a frankener.

In other news, I was originally going to post another sale on Friday, and I do apologize for not doing so, but the supplies I ordered have not arrived yet. I don't want to start selling polishes when I don't currently have the supplies with which to make them. Hopefully they arrive soon and I will update soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment