Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dusty Score!

I'd given up on going to dusties, since no salon would ever sell to me. And the local beauty supplies that weren't Sally Beauty had nothing of interest.

My best friend told me about a nail salon that was close to her house. It wasn't just a salon. It was a nail salon within a beauty supply. A dusty within a dusty. So I went.

And I scored.



$4 per bottle since they were used. But they are all 90% full or more! Hell yes!

I need to go back, since I saw some other China Glaze holos that I have been dying for. I had to keep these babies in my purse and stare at them to make sure that I, in fact, was not dreaming!

Now all I need is some sun to try these beauties out!

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive attraction to you buried within his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, look after and look after you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    In fact, triggering this mighty instinct is so important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will immediately notice him expose his soul and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he will see you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete