Monday, September 5, 2011

NOTD

Nothing special, just your good ol' NOTD. Orly Rock Solid.


Rock Solid is a silver/gunmetal glass-fleck polish with small holographic glitters scattered throughout. It's a very unique polish, and a must-have in my opinion.

I thought Rock Solid would be sheer, so I put on a coat of Wet n' Wild Black Creme underneath. I was wrong. Rock Solid, if you're careful enough, can be a gorgeous one-coater! Color me impressed.

I forget how well Orly wears on me. I'm on day two with no chips! It's survived my typing perfectly. Even though...I forgot to put topcoat on it! Yes, I am an idiot.

I'm loving this Mineral FX collection from Orly. It has the same glass flecks as their Cosmic collection last summer. I bought the entire Cosmic collection back then, and I think I will be buying all of the Mineral FX too.

No comments:

Post a Comment